Would you like to submit a guest post to be published on My WP Tips? We would be happy to hear your ideas and review your articles. But before contacting us, please read a few things we expect from a guest post.
- The article must be unique and well-written (we will check it for plagiarism and grammatical mistakes)
- We expect the minimum 750 words (the more the better; we prefer articles that are at least 1,500 words long)
- Use a featured image from unsplash.com or a similar site that offers free images
- At least 3 images per post that should describe the topic
- At least 1 internal link (linking to one of the older article found on our site)
Topics you can write about
At My WP Tips, we accept several topics:
- Web Design
- Web Hosting
If you have any other ideas, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you are ok with the guidelines, please feel free to contact us and pitch your ideas. If we agree on the topic, we will create an account for you so you can prepare the post. Once the post is ready, simply save it as “pending for review”. After a quick review, we will publish your post as possible if you followed all the guidelines.
Why Should you Submit a Guest Post?
We all know the benefits of submitting quality guest posts and below you can read some more in details:-
- To get quality referral traffic guest posting is the best option
- You can increase your domain authority just by submitting a blog post to the related blog
- Getting seen on the top traffic blog of the sector makes you popular
- You can build your trust with the audience after being published on top blogs
- It improves your writing skills
- You get the chance to share your knowledge and being promoted
- You can increase your brand awareness by sharing information about the product
- Guest posting increase email subscription rate
- You get high quality in content backlinks by posting guest articles
- Increase your social media followers just by using the technique